Last updated on
Mailchimp is a popular email marketing service that provides its customers with a range of features and plans. However, it is not for everyone, so we created this Mailchimp alternative article to help you find the right email marketing provider for your business.
In general, we will introduce five options, each of which different in features, price, or both.
So here’s the list of Top 5 MailChimp Alternatives for Email Marketing.
- Sendin Blue
- Conversion tool
- Continuous contact
1. Sendin Blue
Sendin Lan promotes itself as a complete sales and marketing toolbox for small and medium enterprises. Whether you want to grow your business, interact with your audience, collect leads or sell products and services, Sendinblue can help you achieve these goals.
At present, Sendinblue provides marketing tools to more than 80,000 companies worldwide. In terms of the functions and features provided, Sendinblue may be the closest product to Mailchimp.
If you want to know more, we have to Sendinblue carried out a detailed review based on our first-hand experience (we use here in ThemeIsle).
Main functions of Sendinblue
- Communication-Keep the audience engaged by sending the right message via email or SMS at the right time. Sendinblue will also enable you to add chat features to your website, helping you connect with customers in real time.
- Social media campaigns – Sendinblue will enable you to control your social media advertising, help you attract new customers, or reconnect with customers who have already shown interest in your products or services. Set up Facebook ads in your Sendinblue dashboard and retarget advertising campaigns to show website visitors when they visit other websites.
- Analysis – Sendinblue provides a series of impressive analysis features, including detailed email activity reports, email heat maps, A/B testing , and more. These features enable you to understand the success of marketing and email campaigns and help inform future strategies.
Sendinblue offers a limited free plan, which is more generous than Mailchimp’s free plan. Mailchimp’s free plan allows you to send 10,000 emails to up to 2,000 contacts a month, while Sendinblue allows you to send 300 emails a day to unlimited contacts.
|limit||Sendinblue free||Mailchimp free|
|Monthly email||About 9,000||10,000|
In addition, Sendinblue also provides many advanced plans.
- Lite ($25 per month)-Unlimited contact details, up to 40,000 emails per month.
- Essential ($39 per month)-Unlimited contact details, sending up to 60,000 emails per month.
- Premium ($66 per month)-Unlimited contact details, up to 120,000 emails per month.
- Enterprise (custom plan)
Each package offers a range of different functions, so if Sendinblue attracted your attention, please see its pricing plans in more detail.
Why choose Mailinmp instead of Sendinblue?
Although the functionality provided by Sendinblue is similar to that of Mailchimp, there are key differences between the packages provided. The main benefit of choosing Sendinblue on Mailinmp is that there is no limit to the number of contacts in the mailing list.
With SendinBlue, whether you have registered for a premium customized enterprise plan or just use the free platform, you can still have an unlimited number of contacts in your mailing list.
In contrast, all Mailchimp plans limit the number of contacts that your mailing list can include. This makes SendinBlue one of the best Mailchimp alternatives for people with large email lists or those who are worried about being punished for rapidly growing their email lists.
2. ConvertKit – Best MailChimp Alternative
List of MailChimp alternatives is the second ConvertKit tool . The e-mail marketing provider has created for entrepreneurs and small businesses. Therefore, if you are a blogger, YouTuber, course creator, photographer or other type of creative, a ConvertKit tool may be the platform for you.
Main functions of ConvertKit
- Forms and login pages-ConvertKit provides a variety of form and login page templates. The template is fully customizable to ensure that everything displayed on your website matches its style and branding. Then, easily embed the form into your website or set up a separate login page.
- Organize mailing lists-as mailing lists grow, you can organize mailing lists based on users’ activities on your website, their interests, location, and more. To do this, simply add tags to each subscriber, and then group individuals into segments based on these tags. You can then send specific emails to specific groups or exclude segments so that people don’t receive irrelevant emails.
- Visual workflow-you can intuitively build automated workflows and personalized channels to ensure that your email subscribers receive the right content at the right time.
There is no free plan for ConvertKit, only many advanced options. This is an advanced plan…
- $29 per month-0-1k subscribers and unlimited emails.
- $49 per month-1-3k subscribers and unlimited emails.
- $79 – 3-5k subscribers per month and unlimited emails.
Each plan includes all the features of ConvertKit. The only difference between the packages is the number of contacts in your mailing list. ConvertKit will also create custom plans for users with more than 5000 subscribers.
Why choose ConvertKit instead of Mailchimp?
The main selling point of ConvertKit is its friendly user interface. Using a simple interface, you can easily group contact lists, intuitively create automatic workflows, design email sequences, etc. without causing any trouble.
In contrast, although Mailchimp has a lot of features, many of them are not so easy to navigate and therefore will definitely not be considered intuitive. If you are looking for an easy-to-use product, it is ConvertKit.
Continuous Contact is another powerful email marketing provider, which contains many useful tools that can help you increase your email list and marketing business. It is part of the Endurance International Group, and Endurance International Group is a popular web hosting service providers (such as Blue Host and HostGator .
The main function of constant contact
- Drag-and-drop editors and templates – Choose from highly optimized email templates, then use the Constant Contact drag-and-drop editor to customize them to meet your needs. No matter what industry you are in, you can find attractive professional templates that can help you connect with subscribers and achieve your business goals.
- Automation tools-Set up email automation, including sending greeting emails to new subscribers, sending specific email series to contacts based on where they click on your website, and automatically resending emails to non-openers.
- Real-time tracking of email marketing conversions – Constant Contact provides real-time reporting tools that allow you to see who is opening, clicking and sharing emails.
Continuous Contact offers two premium plans (but no free options):
- Email ($20 per month) – Up to 500 contacts and unlimited emails.
- Email Enhanced Edition ($45 per month)-up to 500 contacts and unlimited emails.
For email lists over 500, the price will increase based on the number of contacts you have. Two programs also contain different features, so browsing quote before you purchase.
Why choose Mailchimp instead of Constant Contact?
Continuous Contact is an advanced product, and its support options reflect this. No matter which plan you choose, through “Continuous Contact”, you can use all of the following support…
- knowledge base
- Video teaching
- Phone support
- Live chat
- Community forum
- Twitter support
- Educational activities
Mailchimp does provide a useful knowledge base and email support. However, live chat and phone support are only available in the top Premium plan. Therefore, if you are someone who needs 24/7 support, then Constant Contact may be your email marketing provider.
ActiveCampaign is one of the best Mailchimp alternatives for large teams. This marketing provider is dedicated to helping you automate email, sales and other marketing activities. ActiveCampaign is ideal for marketing, sales and customer service teams and will help you achieve your goals.
Main features of ActiveCampaign
This is the main function of ActiveCampaign…
- Integration – ActiveCampaign 250 and a plurality of integrated applications, including the WordPress , WooCommerce , Shopify , and Facebook. These integrations can help you optimize and simplify your workflow.
- Personalized emails-use data from integrated applications to create personalized and relevant emails. Use information, including name, location, previously purchased goods, and your behaviour on the website to ensure that your email interacts with your audience and encourage them to return to your website.
- Sales Automation-Automate sales channels, track potential customers in sales CRM, track the performance of each member of the sales team, etc.
ActiveCampaign does not provide a free version of its service, but you can choose from four premium plans. Let’s take a look…
- Lite version ($9 per month)-up to 500 contacts and unlimited emails.
- Plus ($49 per month)-up to 500 contacts and unlimited emails.
- Professional version ($129 per month)-up to 500 contacts and unlimited emails.
- Enterprise Edition ($229 per month)-up to 500 contacts and unlimited emails.
Each plan offers select different functions, so you need to research to find the plan that suits your business before you sign up. For email lists over 500, the price will increase based on the number of contacts you have.
Why choose ActiveCampaign instead of Mailchimp?
If you want a platform that can be accessed by the entire team (sales, customer service or marketing team), you should consider implementing ActiveCampaign. Plus and Professional plans provide 25 and 50 users each.
In contrast, Mailchimp’s mid-range plan only allows 3 to 5 users. For those who are looking for team tools, this makes ActiveCampaign a better choice.
Omnisend is growth and mature companies in the popular e-commerce marketing provider, making it one of the best alternative Mailchimp of e-commerce store . Omnisend is trusted by more than 50,000 marketers in more than 130 countries/regions and currently sends more than 10 million emails every day.
Main functions of Omnisend
Ominsend has a clear focus on e-commerce customers to help you interact with your target audience and sell products.
- E-commerce marketing – Access a series of e-commerce marketing tools designed to help you expand your online store and customer base. Benefit from the automated e-mail template abandoned shopping cart e-mail , and e-commerce integration, including WooCommerce , Magento , Shopify , big business , there are many.
- Customer messaging tool-Omnisend provides a variety of ways to contact and establish contact with target audiences. In addition to personalized email marketing, Ominsend also allows you to choose between SMS messaging, Facebook Messenger, Web push notifications, WhatsApp, etc.
- Marketing Automation-Omnisend allows you to build advanced custom workflows or choose from many pre-built automated workflow templates. These workflows ensure that relevant emails are automatically sent to specific people at critical moments based on the actions of key people on your website, which will ultimately help increase sales.
Ominsend offers free plans as well as many premium packages.
This free plan allows you to send up to 15,000 emails per month (up to 2,000 emails per day).
Then, this is the advanced plan:
- Standard Edition ($16 per month)-up to 500 subscribers and 15,000 emails per month.
- Pro ($199 per month)-up to 9,000 subscribers and unlimited emails.
- Enterprise Edition ($2,000 per month)-unlimited subscribers and emails.
You will be able to use the different functions, depending on the plan you choose . If you want to keep a specific plan, but your email list is larger than the set number, Omnisend will increase the price based on the number of contacts you have.
Why choose Omnisend instead of Mailchimp?
As mentioned earlier, Omnisend’s creation is focused on e-commerce. Email and form templates, email sequences, and integration are all designed with e-commerce stores in mind. Therefore, if you run e-commerce and are looking for a tool to increase store sales, then Ominsend is your marketing platform.
Conclusion – Final thoughts on Mailchimp alternatives
All these Mailchimp alternatives are good choices and offer a wide range of features and functions. Carefully consider the services provided by your email marketing provider for your business, and then make a choice based on that criteria.
If you are looking for the best overall Mailchimp alternatives, we recommend Sending Blue because of its in-depth features and more generous free program. Similarly, Sendinblue is the actual tool we use here at ThemeIsle – learn more about why we like it .
After choosing an email marketing provider, you can start sending emails.
Which of the following Mailchimp alternatives are you most satisfied with, do you have any questions? Ask in the comments!